XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand of innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance the natural beauty. Our ambition is now to take a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is just the beginning. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a furious pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you as our new Community Manager.
XLASH Cosmetics is now looking for a Community Manager to help build a strong Beauty Community on an international level. To nurture, manage and develop the important contact with our followers, we are looking for a person who is responsive, loves beauty as much as we do and want to take on the challenge of strategically growing our presence among our community. As a Community Manager you are working on developing our social media, building relationships with niche groups and constantly keep yourself updated on where our customers are. The role thus entails a responsibility for handling planning, mapping and implementation of strategy to elevate our social presence in relevant channels. The role has a process responsibility in the area and you are reporting to the Campaign Manager.
You will for example:
- Be the natural link between XLASH Cosmetics and our community of customers and influencers.
- Collaborate with influencer marketing and beauty forums to broaden our digital presence.
- Maintain and build relationships between current and future customers through communication in organic channels, email, chat and closed groups.
- Optimize the customer journey and provide added value to our existing customers and followers by deepen relationship with XLASH Cosmetics.
- Be the natural problem solver for our customers who seek contact via social media.
- Internally report on how our customers experience the brand and provide suggestions for improvement and future development.
- Responsible for creating a strategy according to set goals, planning and publishing content on our organic channels.
- Work to build an authentic relationship between brand and customer.
The above currently involves full ownership responsibility for the following channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, chat groups (WeChat, WhatsApp) and relevant forums. You are individually responsible for our publication in all channels.
We think you are:
- Highly ambitious to run your own projects and take the initiative for your tasks - we are passionate about taking responsibility.
- Passionate about your job and want to work at a high speed with constantly dynamic tasks.
- Sharing our vision that our team is No. 1 including a strong team spirit with high enthusiasm for culture and energy at the workplace.
- A natural problem solver who gets things done in one way or another in a digital environment where the understanding of technology and connections between programs and channels is the key to success.
- Values customers and always has a service-minded mind.
- Having a genuine interest and understanding of beauty.
- Great experience of social media, minimum 2-4 years experience of similar tasks, preferably in an international similar bransch.
- Knowledge of technical design tools eg Photoshop, Indesign, simple video editing.
- Excellent communicator in writing and speaking in both English and Swedish.
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey both large and small within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility where development and career opportunities are part of your journey. You will play an important role in taking XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
- Contact person: Fredrik Johansson ([email protected])
- The position is full-time and starts with a six-month probationary period.
- Starting date: ASAP
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward as soon as possible. We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.