XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance the natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is just the beginning!
We are now looking for our new Performance Designer star to come joining us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena and continue the empowerment of ambitious, modern people. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a furious pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As a Performance Designer at XLASH Cosmetics you will produce our content for social media advertising and analyze and follow up on the performed result, as well as contribute with your creative thoughts for optimization. We therefore see that you also have a curiosity about sales and performance. You will play an important role in taking XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
You will for example:
- Produce and adapt still and moving content for top social media advertising based on set concepts.
- Implement design and tonality based on brand guidelines and directives from AD.
- Together with Campaign Manager, analyze and follow up how materials have performed and contribute with new creative ideas for optimization and A / B testing.
- Work multifunctionally between our Creative team and our Performance Marketing Team.
We think you are:
- You have a commercial focus and drive for converting design.
- You are driven by good results and enjoy working in the borderland between design and sales.
- You are a natural problem solver, good at prioritizing and have the ability to think outside the box.
- You enjoy working independently and take own initiatives, but can also be a contributing and committed part of a larger team.
- You thrive in fast moving and growing environments.
- Knowledge in best practice for social media advertising.
- At least 1-2 years of documented experience in design and digital marketing, in-house or at an agency.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and simpler animation in After Effects.
- Experience of analysis tools, eg Google Analytics or similar.
- Very good English in speech and writing.
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey. Therefore, your input on change and potential for improvement is important. The role may evolve over time and with XLASH's development. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
- Contact person: Fredrik Johansson ([email protected])
- The position is full-time and starts with a six-month probationary period.
- Starting date: ASAP
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward as soon as possible. We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.