XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance the natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is only the beginning!
We are now looking for a driven and fearless student with a high level of initiative to come joining us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a furious pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As a Web Editor/QA Intern at XLASH Cosmetics you will be responsible for content on our sites, do test and Quality assurance as well as support the Tech Department in various tasks. You are responsible for testing our sites continuously and correcting visual errors. You collaborate with and report errors to our developers.
You have great freedom and are assumed to take great personal responsibility. It is important that you want to go the extra mile together with us as everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company. For the right person, there is a chance for further development opportunities at XLASH.
You will for example be:
- Responsible for content on our sites in different languages.
- Responsible for graphics, banners and other content.
- Support the Tech department in various tasks.
- Keep an eye on design, see when something is wrong and act.
- Test and QA.
- You are responsible for testing our sites continuously and correcting visual errors. Collaborate with and report errors to our developers.
We think you are:
- A student at the last year of relevant education.
- You got an eye for design and quality.
- Looking to practically practice your skills and get experience from Web Editing.
- A highly self-initiative person.
- Driven and independent.
- Curios to learn.
- A Team Player.
- Ongoing education as a Front End Developer or other relevant education.
- Basics in HTML and web graphics.
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS.
- Knowledge in "Marktech", Google feeds and similar.
- Experience from web platforms is a plus.
- Excellent Swedish and English in speech and writing
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan (currently remote).
XLASH Cosmetics got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
The Internship position is part-time 50% but could be expanded if needed.
Internship length: Flexible, but preferably 3-6 months over the summer.
Starting date: ASAP.
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward to your application no later than May 17.
We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can. The position may be filled before 17th of May.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.