XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is just the beginning. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a furious pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As a Product Developer at XLASH Cosmetics you are developing XLASH's product portfolio for both existing and new products. As you develop new products you make sure to always stay at the forefront of current trends in Beauty. You work closely with purchasing to produce a supply chain as optimal as possible. The role includes being able to make tactical and strategic decisions needed to achieve an optimized product portfolio. You have the ability to initiate and drive innovation, development and change throughout the flow.
The role as Product Developer requires that you have a high capacity to keep many processes running at the same time. You have a business-oriented and results-oriented understanding with a willingness to influence by analyzing and developing processes. You are independent in your role and can make your own decisions with good prioritization. We think you work goal-focused and are driven by seeing results. This role is for you who have a great interest in beauty and trends with a focus on building a modern range with an attractive customer offering in focus.
We think you thrive in a value-driven work environment that is characterized by unpretentiousness, teamwork and a constant desire to develop and improve in a team with a high work pace. You will play an important role in taking XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
Central work areas:
- Develop the product portfolio of Beauty Generations brand according to the company's business strategy, business goals and marketing plan.
- Planning of future product launches.
- Research and requirements of producers for our future products.
- Be contact person for purchases.
- Responsible for developing new products from idea to finished product.
- Work for a sustainable development of products.
- Responsible for Beauty generation products being adapted to laws and regulations in skin & cosmetics.
- If necessary, adapt products to the market's various regulatory adjustments.
- Work to ensure that XLASH's products are safely tested and maintain a good standard within EU cosmetic regulations.
Trends & Market
- Work towards an innovative cutting edge to develop new products / product lines & brands.
- Work with text & image in the development of unique selling points, claims and product texts.
- Together with Creatives plan the launch and concept of new products.
- Responsible for analysis of market trends.
- Educational materials internally and externally.
- Work towards set goals and KPIs.
- Has the ability to constantly analyze sales, profitability to be able to make strategic decisions about products & product categories.
- Work with project management tools to optimize the product development process.
We are looking for you who are:
Highly competent in product development within Beauty and are having a good feeling about current and future trends. You are experienced in product range and brand development. You are knowledgeable regarding substances / ingredients / components and their effects and having a good insight and understanding of the regulatory framework that exists, within and outside the EU, to relate to when developing new products.
As a person you are analytical & structured and organizes & prioritizes activities effectively. You are working goal-focused and setting up and meeting deadlines. Your enterprising side shows up by actively participating in strategic discussions and making proposals within and outside the direct area of responsibility. You are accustomed to working in different systems and seeing opportunities for improvement of systems and processes. As a person you are sales oriented. Lastly, you are having good ability to work together. You are responsive and agile; listens, communicates and resolves conflicts in a constructive way.
- Academic degree in product development, project management, purchasing, marketing or design.
- Academic degree in chemistry is not required but is meritorious.
- At least 3 years experience from a similar role.
- Knowledge of the beauty industry as a professional and a consumer is meritorious.
- Excellent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- Experience and an interest in developing digital tools and processes.
- General system experience is a requirement, experience of Asana is an advantage.
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey both large and small within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility where development and career opportunities are part of your journey. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
- The position is full-time and starts with a six-month probationary period.
- Starting date: During the spring of 2021 (by agreement)
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward to your application no later than 03-05-2021.
We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can. The position may be filled before 03-05-2021.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.