XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance the natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is only the beginning!
We are now looking for our new CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist to come joining us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena and continue the empowerment of ambitious, modern people. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a furious pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist at XLASH Cosmetics you are creating a seamless customer experience and delivering business growth by working hands-on in our CRM tools. With a data-driven approach, the specialist builds loyalty, increases lifetime value, and reduces churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the customer lifecycle. The specialist also plays a key role in adapting the development of new and upcoming CRM initiatives and new functionalities as well as managing the quality and consistency of data. With the focus on both acquisition and retention marketing, CRM & Marketing Automation is about customer care and growing the Xlash community. You will play an important role in taking XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
You will for example do:
- Deliver business growth by continuously develop, implement, continuously test and improve new functionalities, automations, triggers and segmentations.
- All newsletters for promotion.
- Set up automatic flows.
- Integrations with other digital channels.
- Set up and do SMS send outs.
- Responsible for all collection of own data. Be able to answer the question and find solutions for how we should handle the disappearance of cookies.
- Implement a referral system.
- Perform continuous A / B tests to always develop our work.
- Analyze customer behavior.
- You are fully responsible for the areas of E-mail, triggers, SMS sending, feeds, loyalty / referral programs and data management.
We think you are:
- Mainly technical and analytical.
- Very structured and process-oriented.
- Result-oriented and driven by increasing sales.
- A strong business mindset and understanding of how the digital climate is changing.
- Understanding how to create synergy between channels and how to best work cross-channel.
- Knowledgeable in building your own feeds and responsible for triggers on site.
- Strong understanding of segmentation
- Knowledgable of how to best collect and manage data / GDPR
- Knowledgeable regarding A / B tests
- Education in Digital marketing or similar post-secondary education.
- At least three years' experience in technical marketing, a significant part of which is CRM.
- Experience of working in several markets.
- Preferably agency experience or from larger companies.
- Has worked with and understands e-commerce.
- Understanding expansion and international experience is important.
- Excellent Swedish and English in writing.
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey both large and small within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility where development and career opportunities are part of your journey. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
- Contact person: Fredrik Johansson ([email protected])
- The position is full-time and starts with a six-month probationary period.
- Starting date: ASAP
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward as soon as possible. We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.