XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance the natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is only the beginning!
We are now looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator Intern to come joining us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena and continue the empowerment of ambitious, modern people. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a furious pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As an Influencer Marketing Coordinator Intern at XLASH Cosmetics you will assist the Influencer Marketing team. You will be responsible for finding new profiles and keeping track of trending influencers and general trends in the industry. As well as being responsible, together with the immediate manager, for setting up influencer marketing campaigns and managing the entire campaign process.
You will play an important role in taking XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
You will for example:
- Assist the Influencer Marketing team.
- Be responsible for everything from sending out products, creating briefs to managing and creating influencer marketing campaigns.
- You have responsibility for finding new profiles and keeping track of trending influencers and general trends in the industry.
- Work with reporting, analysis of the market.
- Business Intelligence.
We think you are:
- Curious, driven, committed and strongly initiative.
- Truly interested in Influencer Marketing and able to find opportunities and new influencer talents for XLASH to work with.
- Committed and driven to learn how to achieve the best possible results.
- You thrive in fast moving and growing environments.
- Knowledge in marketing and social media is meritorious.
- Education in a relevant post-secondary education. Requirement for an internship (LIA) via a school / YH education / university or similar.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Swedish and English in speech and writing. Other language skills are an advantage.
- We value the right personality, commitment and drive to learn rather than your experience for this Internship.
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey both large and small within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility where development and career opportunities are part of your journey. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
The position is a full-time, ten-week internship or corresponding to the LIA period. For the right person there is a chance of further employment at XLASH.
Starting date: During the autumn of 2022 (by agreement)
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward to your application no later than 2021-12-31.
We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can. The position may be filled before 2021-12-31.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.