XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance the natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is only the beginning!
We are now looking for a Final Art Designer Consultant to come joining us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena and continue the empowerment of ambitious, modern people. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a rapid pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As a Final Art Designer Consultant at XLASH Cosmetics you will cover Xlash printing needs such as POS materials and packaging design. You report to our Art Director. You will play an important role in the growth phase we are facing to take XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
You will for example:
- Create and complete final art for signs and displays and other print material such as brochures. Work from idea to sketch, to print-ready files and delivery.
- Create and complete art work based on mockups and 3D sketches produced by the team. Through reconciliations before production and delivery, ensure that high-quality art works are delivered to suppliers.
- Responsible for communication with printers and ensure that the brand's graphic profile and concepts set by the Art Director are followed in style. You should be used to keeping track of image and document files so that they can be easily picked up by someone else on the team.
We think you are:
- A collaborative team player.
- Have a high Technical ability.
- Have advanced knowledge of layout and print.
- 3 years experience of similar jobs at an agency or in-house.
- Relevant education in advertising or design.
- Professional knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
You will be involved in influencing XLASH's growth journey within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
The position is 70-100% until further notice.
Starting date: ASAP
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward to your application no later than 05-10-2021
We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can. The position may be filled before 05-10-2021.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait hearing from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stand by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.