XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with a vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is only the beginning!
We are now looking for a Copywriter to come join us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena and continue the empowerment of ambitious, modern people. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a rapid pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
As a Copywriter at XLASH Cosmetics you are responsible for creating copy for campaigns; such as image and video copy, OOH, POS, etc. This role also means that you both develop creative ideas and write copy for digital channels, printed formats and towards B2C and B2B. You are reporting to our Art Director. You will play an important role in the growth phase we are facing to take XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
You will for example:
- Plan, produce and develop copy for different types of projects aimed at customers and B2B partners.
- Manage copy projects from the idea stage until it is ready for delivery and can be taken over by the team and / or translators. Responsible for ensuring that the tonality of the master copy is in accordance with the brand's guidelines and adapted to the concept, channel and recipient.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce and customize copy for print formats, digital channels, social media and audio streams such as scripts for video.
- You are responsible for keeping up to date on customer behaviors, trends in communication and the beauty industry.
We think you are:
- You have a passion for communication and to express yourself creatively.
- You are up to date on trends in both the beauty industry, the communications world, pop culture and are not afraid to dive deep into other areas to understand the customer you want to reach.
- In the role, you will also direct copy to B2B, various stakeholders and company partners. You should therefore be able to easily adapt the language to the recipient, without losing our tone of voice.
- You are a team player with an eye for details.
- Great interest in beauty and digital marketing.
- Relevant education in copywriting, journalism or communication.
- At least 5 years experience of copywriting at an agency or in-house.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, other languages are meritorious.
You will be involved in influencing XLASH's growth journey within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
The position is 70-100% and until further notice.
Starting date: ASAP
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward to your application no later than 14-05-2021
We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can. The position may be filled before 14-05-2021.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait to hear from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stands by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.