XLASH Cosmetics is a rapidly growing global cosmetics brand with a vision of creating innovative and exclusive beauty products that enhance natural beauty. Today, XLASH Cosmetics is one of Scandinavia's fastest growing beauty companies with the goal of taking a big step into the international market. With a yearly growth of 250%, this is only the beginning!
We are now looking for a new star to come joining us in creating the strongest Scandinavian beauty phenomena and continue the empowerment of ambitious, modern people. XLASH is a young company, inspired by passion, happiness, creativity and high goals. Everyone in the XLASH team stands for a friendly culture and an inclusive environment where our differences and ideas are seen as opportunities. At XLASH Cosmetics, you can expect a dynamic and exciting workplace where development takes place at a rapid pace. We are so excited to continue the journey - hopefully together with you.
If you are a digital savvy influencer marketing specialist that loves staying aligned with new trends, searching for new marketing opportunities and have a thing for numbers and analysis? Look no further! Xlash Cosmetics is now looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager. You will be a part of a fast paced team and organization with a fail fast mentality. You will be responsible for several European markets and drive sales and brand awareness with influencer marketing. You will follow up your KPI:s on a daily basis and work with increasing sales. Building relationships with influencers and agencies is also one of your key tasks and you will work with several influencer marketing tools to support your day to day job. You will also work cross functional supporting other departments in the organization.
You will play an important role in taking XLASH to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this early stage in our company.
You will for example:
- Develop, execute and follow-up micro- and macro strategies for influencer marketing
- Communicate and work with cross-functional projects with other teams such as growth, design and social media
- Constantly keep updated on the social media landscape and the latest trends
- Setup contact with PR agencies and other influencer partners
- Drive sales through paid influencer collaborations
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
We think you are:
- Data driven, naturally analytical and love numbers, KPI:s, optimization and follow-ups.
- Have an understanding of the European market.
- A natural doer with a great attitude and executing mindset
- Team player motivated by the success of the entire organization
- Great negotiation skills and a commercial mindset
- Structured and great at keeping deadlines
- +2 years experience of influencer marketing from agency or in-house.
- Experience from executing influencer marketing in a new market.
- Experience from influencer marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Scope, Dipi, Excel, Asana, WooCommerce
- English speaker and preferably knowledge from another language
- Degree within marketing or equivalent education
You to be involved and influence XLASH's growth journey both large and small within your area. The role means great freedom and a lot of responsibility where development and career opportunities are part of your journey. You are warmly welcomed to be a part of our wonderful and growing XLASH family at our Stockholm head office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
We care a lot of our employees and offer a generous wellness grant and health and accident insurance. XLASH applies an agreement with Länsförsäkringar regarding Occupational Pensions for our employees. XLASH Cosmetics also got a strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus collaborating with Rosa Bandet, Stockholm Pride, Ellas Hjältar and Giving People.
The position is full-time and starts with a six-month probationary period.
Starting date: December
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Do not wait any longer! We look forward to your application
We review applications for the position sporadically and intend to provide feedback to you as fast as we possibly can.
Find out more about who we are at; https://xlash.se
We can't wait to hear from you!
XLASH Cosmetics stands by everyone's equal rights and opportunities, and strives for diversity at our workplace. We respect and accept everyone's differences and assume that you as an applicant share our values.